Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The ZOO….


For the past week we have had an extra 4 yr old at our home….Jaxon, my nephew. He and Carsen are best buddies and love to be with each other. This past Friday Carsen, Jaxon, Logan and myself ventured off to the zoo. WHAT A GREAT DAY!

The weather was perfect! I have not visited the zoo for many years... I was so amazed to see all the great changes. Can I just say what a fantastic zoo we have. I could not believe all the new area's and upgrades. It really was beautiful.

I've attached a few of my favorite pics from the perfect day
J. My favorite is the picture with Carsen on "MARTY", the zebra from the Merry Go Round. They were never called zebra's , they were "Marty's". (Marty is the name of the zebra from Madagascar) Can't wait to go back to the ZOO again soon!


Jaxon and Carsen at the Monkey cage.


Logan lookin "COOOOL"


Carsen's first day of wearing boxer unders….couldn't keep is hand off his junk…lol


Carsen ducking to get out of the picture….still got him!!


Picture perfect J

1 comment:

  1. So flippin' CUTE!!! And you should know by your fifth boy that the "junk" is actually a handle. They have to hold on to it or they might fall off...something.

    Oh! Alison and I are thinking about going to the zoo this Friday. You in???

    ReplyDelete