Monday, April 13, 2009

Another week in Honduras

Here is Casey's letter from this week. At least there are a few places with punctuation..lol..I can't believe he is still in text form after a whole year!

hey so I'm going to be writing you both today because well I wrote you a great letter and as I sent it the wonderful Honduran service here decided to crap the bed so I'm now out of time to write you both so its going to be one long good one today I'm really sorry but yeah!! so no I still haven't got my package and idk is up with that I'm kinda getting irritated about it actually!! haha but idk well see what happens!! so yeah I imagine Bruce was pretty sick is he still going to be on tour when I get home!? I hope so cuz if he is, your going to invite me to one of his concerts!! haha thanks you guys are so nice!! and yeah you can tell everyone that I'm doing great and that things are going really good here in Orocuina!! So yeah here this last week was pretty sick it was holy week and well holy week here is bigger than Christmas seriously!! its huge!! everyone goes on vacation to the beaches and to swim in the river!! well the river is in my area so there were a bunch of drunk Hondurans and well it was fun. everyone was inviting us to go with them but we couldn't go, we had a youth activity planned for Saturday in which we went to the waterfalls in our area!! it was so much fun!! I got fried but it was great! hahaha it felt so good!! We had a branch activity on Friday. Yesterday I kept going with the interviews its kinda weird being on the other side of the desk hearing what goes on in ppls lives but I'm trying my best!!! haha and other than that things are going really good!! I hope you guys had a great spring break and a great Easter!! que dios les bendiga!!
I love you both so very much
thanks for making me who I am today
casey shane

1 comment:

  1. LOVE HIM!!!!! I love the text format. It's so Casey. He's having such a great adventure!

    Freaking love him.

    ReplyDelete