Thursday, April 9, 2009

SPRING BREAKdown

OK, HELP...It is our Spring Break right now and I had BIG plans, Spring Cleaning of course! Ya, I did not inform my wonderful, helpful, non complaining children of this plan but I'm sure they would have been more than willing...(can you see the sarcasm seeping from your computer yet?)

This is the deal, rather problem, it's called "BLOGGING", no not clogging, blogging!! I have sat at my poor computer for the past 48 hours and have yet to pick up a broom, clean out a cupboard, or gut my house of insignificant clutter. My poor kids are just beside themselves with sadness.

On top of sitting at my computer for the past 48 hours straight, I now have ZERO motivation. I have to blame it on something so it must be the weather. I have no idea why I live in a place where is snows SO much and actually like where I live. If it does not snow another day I would be a very happy woman.

I'm now taking a vow to stay away from my computer, no matter what it takes. So today, I'm still not going to clean a dang thing. I'm going to get some vid's from Red box, and sit around and let my kids drive me insane. Sounds like a great Spring Break day!



"Beautiful Spring Break Day"

1 comment:

  1. bahhahahaha! Blogging is so addicting...I admit I have a blog stalking problem. I seriously have to shut off my computer...completely down so my family doesn't get neglected. I feel ya!

    ReplyDelete